Come Join Me At The Magical My Little Pony Friend-tastic Picnic Party!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Last week, a very special picnic basket was delivered to my doorstep. Inside is an invite to join My Little Pony at their Friend-tastic Picnic Party on 27th June 2015, along with all the wonderful MLP goodies!

You have got to bring your picnic baskets, mat and food down next Saturday, and join Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy and Applejack at Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park from 2pm - 7pm.

Join me and these wonderful friends for a magical time as Hasbro Singapore has arranged for a myriad of activities. You can enjoy your prepared food, whilst watching back-to-back episodes of the My Little Pony animation.

For those who like a little challenge, be sure to take part in the Magical Pony Quests and collect all 6 cutie mark stamps on the Pony Quest Card. There's also a Lucky Draw where you will stand to win attractive prizes.

Or for the trigger-happy, simply snap a selfie at the My Little Pony Friend-tastic Picnic Party, use the hashtag #Friendshipismagicsg, caption it with a friendship message and you might just walk away with a My Little Pony toy hamper worth $100! And if you wana meet the Ponies, be sure to be there at 3pm and 5pm!

Psst, remember to LIKE the Hasbro Singapore Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/HasbroSingapore, and receive a Friend-tastic gift at the event! Do come early as there are limited quantities available, while stocks last ~~~


The My Little Pony Friend-tastic Picnic Party is open to public on  Saturday, 27 June 2015, from 2pm-7pm at Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park, Grand Lawn 1.


 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin