My First PANDORA

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I finally made my first step in creating my very first PANDORA charm bracelet! This blog post may come in a later late as this was done end of last year, but I was simply having too much fun wearing and "showing off" my new bracelet!


I was at their newly renovated branch at Raffles City to choose my bracelet. But trust me, the moment you step in, the amount of charms presented in front of you makes you dizzy and lost in Charm Wonderland!


The ideas to create your very own bracelet is limitless. It could be about your dreams, goals you want to reach, memories of where you've traveled or basically a story about you! So many colours, so many little stories I want to fill my bracelet with....








So, are you ready to see what I chose for my bracelet? Let me share my story with you...


I had 13 charms together with a chained charm at the end. Let's begin from the left...

A dangling RAT charm for my Zodiac sign, a spikey pink charm that locks and fascinated me from the beginning. Then it is a glass charm that was the season's latest and the duo colour gives the bracelet a 3D feel. A 3 hearted charm, and since I simply love dangling charms, I had one with a pearl in the middle and another gold heart towards the end.


I also then added a luggage bag and camera for my love of travel and photography and last but not least, a queen bee charm for who I am. Queen to my Huneybees! :)



I simply love my bracelet! There's so many possibilities to wearing it and especially great to have my memories with me wherever I go and definitely sharing my stories when people ask about my bracelet...


Here are some of the instances I wore my bracelet to events. You can see it is so easy to match and so versatile! :)



Interested already? Now you can start your very own charm bracelet at PANDORA with an exclusive set at the stores...

My First PANDORA - Starter Collection


Comprising all she needs to begin a covetable collection of beautiful jewellery, and all you need to make a lasting impression on the woman in your life, PANDORA’s new Starter Collection comprises a sterling silver bracelet, two sterling silver clips and one sterling silver charm from a selection curated by your local PANDORA dealer.

Beautifully packaged in a luxurious cushioned jewellery box, her precious gift and cherished memories are kept safe when not in use. The possibility to add to her collection over time means you’ll never come home empty-handed – and she will have lasting reminders of cherished memories.

Prices from SGD 326.

PANDORA also launched their Christmas collection late last year and I must say the gold charms look great for the upcoming Lunar New Year too!










More information can be found at their website here.

Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin