Kronenbourg 1664 BLANC, my 'just-right' beer!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I was glad to have attended the "UNMASK THE TASTE of French Summer" party held at the cozy High Society Mansion, Pacific Plaza. Why you might asked... because I got to taste the super-premium french wheat lager - Kronenbourg 1664 BLANC!

Not to be confused with its older but more established brother - Kronenbourg 1664 - which is a pale beer, Kronenbourg 1664 BLANC is a white beer in a blue bottle, decorated with relief figures "1664" and has an unique white label covering the neck; Very sexy!


The host "tried" to create a MASQUERADE BALL atmosphere by giving each guest a Venetian mask to wear.

This super-premium wheat beer was brewed in Alsace, France, using an old Belgian beer recipe, and added citrus, which gave it a refreshing fruity flavour. 


Discover the three unique ingredients in a Kronenbourg 1664 BLANC - orange peel, coriander and wheat.

Personally, it's the 'just-right' beer for me as it was moderately carbonated and hence easy on my stomach as it did not make me burp. With an interesting mixs of lemonade, lime zest, and fresh green grass flavours, I experienced an finishing taste of a slight hint of spice in every bottle that I have drank. This drink is Incredibly refreshing and undeniably French.

Angels were going around introducing Kronenbourg 1664 BLANC to the invited guests.

 Try one yourself and discover the french art of pleasure.



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin