Camera play at Yishun Dam

| |
Hi Huneybees,

That's a Kampong on the right...
Recently hubby has a new hobby of finding interesting places to take spontaneous photos. He has his gear in the boot of the car and whenever I drive till somewhere beautiful, we would stop for some photos.


So this very day, we went to Yishun Dam. It's a place for family to chill out, BBQ or fish, or even for couples to cuddle up and watch the sunrise/sunset. Hubby got out of the car to take photos, while I sat in the car, hiding away from the mosquitoes.

 

 


 

I watched my hubby "work" and it kinda create a new spark for us. Something about my man engrossed in something, makes me feel like a little girl again, and I had my paparazzi moment snapping pictures of him taking pictures (Wahahahaha! What a mouthful!). Below are some of the photos hubby took that day...










 If you have the time, do head on over to Yishun Dam. It's my favourite destress place... :)




Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin