Tron:Legacy Facebook Applications

| |
 

Hi guys,

I bet you must have seen the trailers for the Tron: Legacy movie by Disney. If not, click the picture below to go to the official website.

 

Synopsis of the movie:
Sam Flynn (Hedlund), a rebellious 27-year-old, is haunted by the mysterious disappearance of his father Kevin Flynn (Bridges), a man once known as the world’s leading video-game developer. When Sam investigates a strange signal sent from the old Flynn’s Arcade — a signal that could only come from his father– he finds himself pulled into a digital world where Kevin has been trapped for 20 years. With the help of the fearless warrior Quorra (Wilde), father and son embark on a life-or-death journey across a cyber universe — a universe created by Kevin himself that has become far more advanced with vehicles, weapons, landscapes and a ruthless villain who will stop at nothing to prevent their escape.

_________________________________________
So now, whilst waiting for the movie to be on the big screens, why not get a feel by joining the TRON: LEGACY facebook page and have a try at the applications. Either enter a picture of yourself to be used as an image (Photobooth);

 
That's me!

Or, you can opt to have yourself appearing in the video (Get On The Grid) <-- Super cool technology! They can even make my mouth open wide;



But the ultimate one that I loved was the pixel battle with your friends (Tron Arena).

 
The title page.

 
Rules & Regulations.

 
I chose to battle against my bf.

 
Our pictures were broken down into pixels.

 
Let the battle begin!

 
Dang! I lost! Remember to use a bigger pic for your profile pic and you will have a higher chance of winning!

 
Lucky, I still get some bonus images for keeps.

 
Cool blue posters eh?

So guys, go ahead and have a try! Bet you will soaked in the Tron effect~

Muahz,
Christina aka Huney



2 comments:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SONG. TEE HEE.
I saw a different side of Olivia Wilde from House.

Author

Yeah! I'm in love with the movie and music man!

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin