Satisfying My Cravings At Home With 8 Crabs Singapore

| |
Hi Huneybees,


CRABS! Thinking about those juicy big claws is making me drool again! "I love big crabs and I cannot lie ~~~"  It's my guilty pleasure when it comes to crabs; I can go on and on gorging on them, knowing that they are low in fat and high in proteins and vitamins, making great substitute to meats.

Those big juicy claw meat are what I always go for, but cracking those shells and digging in for the meat, simply makes me feel shy dining out, whilst everyone looks on as I gorge and "work" my way through my meal.

 

That's why I prefer to have my crab cravings satisfied at home, where I can truly enjoy the crab servings to the fullest and don't have to worry about getting unglam shots taken. Staying at home during this Circuit Breaker has introduced me to a lot of local stalls and restaurants that I did not know, and a lot of them had to turn to food delivery during this period. 


It was heavenly news when I heard of 8 Crabs Seafood Restaurant and I immediately made my order online, hoping to surprise hubby and get a day off cooking dinner. 8 Crabs are the only company in Singapore that does crab and seafood delivery using grade AAA premium Sri Lankan sourced wild crabs. Sri Lankan crabs are known to be meatier, tastier, bigger, and less watery, and to ensure freshness, these crabs are caught, flown, prepared, and delivered to their customers within 12 hours.


Making the order online is easy peasy and if you have any queries, you can always contact Natasha via the website or Whatsapp with the contact number provided. I ordered 2 types of crabs  - Black Pepper Crab and Salted Egg Crab, both in large size (there are 3 sizes to choose from). They both come nicely packed in a plastic lunchbox, warm and nicely cracked up. It was so easy to get into the flesh, we didn't even need to use the crab mallet.


I can't really take spicy food and thought the Salted Egg version is something different from what other restaurants offer. I must say I have a new love, as the salted egg adds a little local flavour to the big chunky meats, letting me enjoy the dish without having to cry for water every few minutes.


Black Pepper was ordered intendedly for hubby as he likes his spice. At first, I was afraid it would be too spicy, so I just tasted a small little leg portion. But I found myself unable to stop, "sucking" off the meat and even scooping the sauce for more!


We had a competition in mind, seeing who can finish their crabs faster, but we ended up sharing the crabs and was left craving for more. I should have ordered more or bigger crabs ~~~ 😭😭😭


Of course, other than crabs, 8 Crabs Seafood Restaurant also offers other Zi Char dishes for you to enjoy and pair the crab dishes with. I'm definitely gonna be getting my second order and share with my family members too. You can make your order via https://www.8crabs.com/


Cheers to good food and don't forget to stay safe during this Covid-19 period!





Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Do follow me on my social media for more daily updates... Facebook page | Twitter | Instagram


Blog Widget by LinkWithin