Cat Lover's Dream Comes True With Katy Perry and CoverGirl Katy Kat Gloss Collection

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Meow KatyCats! Katy Perry is back with another collaboration with CoverGirl. Since their first collection Katy Kat Matte, I've been stashing up on those babies. Now, they have launched the Katy Kat Gloss collection. 
Photo Credits: musingsofamuse.com
This line consists of 12 highly pigmented lip glosses inspired by kitties, each tube coming with a little cat topper. If strong bold glossy lips are your favourite, you will definitely be swooning over these lip glosses. As seen from the video above, the lip glosses seems pretty pigmented and ultra glossy, it is said that they give you the benefits of a lip moisturizer as well. Your lips will feel comfortable and hydrated while looking glamorous and chic. Below are the colours:
White Catillac
Cobalt Kitty

Indigo Cat

Purrple Paws

Cateloupe

Tabby Tease
Pounce

Catnip

Candy Cat
Kitty Karma
Ninth Life
Wine Feline

Sadly, CoverGirl is not available in Singapore and I'm currently still trying to get my hands on these lip glosses via Airfrov. I'll share my review about them once I have them in my hands. If you are interested to get them too, try using Airfrov to get travelers to help bring them back to you. For first time users, below is a code for you to receive SGD 10 credits of your purchases.

R1RVJ



Of course, go ahead and shop for other overseas items.
Have fun shopping!
I can't wait for my purchase to arrive!








Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin