M.A.C Gets Spooky This Halloween Weekend

| |
Hi Huneybees,


If you are in town and looking for some last minute Halloween makeup ideas or need any makeup service, pop on over to any of the M.A.C stores to find out more about the Makeup Services they have to get you ready for Halloween weekend!


I have created a few Halloween looks on my Instagram feed, but here's a few more by the local and global M.A.C artists...










So, be it looking for inspirations or getting your look done, do head on over to any of the M.A.C stores to get your Halloween mode on. The artists will also be featuring a winning look Alif Alwee shown below. Have a fun time trick or treating! =)

A post shared by Alif Alwee (@alifalwee) on 







Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin