[Tried & Tested] TONYMOLY Mr. Smile Patch & Red Cheeks Girl's Patch

| |
Hi Huneybees,


It's always so lovely to have friends getting me interesting beauty products. These ones today are from TONYMOLY and when I first received them, I was a little bewildered.

"Why give me a moustache? It's not Halloween yet!"


Well, it turns out Mr. Smile Patch is a mask patch for the laugh lines. It is said that it can help you to firm your skin and to enhance your skin elasticity.


So, I jumped right into using it the moment I got home. When I first opened the package, it was filled with the essence. The patch was the jelly type, and my nails kinda cut into the jelly a little while taking the "moustaches"out. 


It takes about 20-30 mins to let your skin soak up the essence, and in the meantime, take as many selfies as you want, just don't smile!


Actually, I didn't see much of a difference after using the Mr. Smile Patch. I'm not sure is it because it requires a few more times, but I must say it was fun wearing this, hubby had a good laugh looking at me. =X


The other one that I have is the Red Cheeks Girl's Patch. It's like 2 pink translucent circles and same like the Mr. Smile Patch, it was filled with the essence. This one works more for ladies who have red cheeks or a little acne problem, where you want to soothe the skin. 



But, for me, it worked great as a moisturiser as well. With Kelp extract that contains vitamin K to stabilize the skin; Cabbage Rose extract, Cherry Blossom extract, Apricot extract, and Peach extract to help create bright and energetic skin. 

They are very fragrant, but they keep sliding off my cheeks. I had to keep holding on to them for 20 mins. Pretty tiring, but I loved the after effect! My face had a little cheeky pink glow, which I literally just slapped on my sunscreen and went out the next day. No blusher required!

Don't I look like those Chinese zombies?!
 Well, if you girls had tried them, let me know what you think.
Or if you have anymore of such interesting products to recommend, feel free to comment or email me!

Combining the 2 is just so hilarious! =X


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin