Mitju Warehouse Sale (18 - 20 April 2014)

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Shopaholic Huneybees like me must be happy to know that this holiday weekend is the Mitju Warehouse Sale period! From 18 - 20 April 2014, head on over to *SCAPE Level 2, The Ground Theatre for the sale of the lifetime!


Brand new shoes, bags and accessories are going on sale up to 70% off and be sure to be there early as there is a warehouse load of them and there might be a little shuffling going on...

It's like never-ending!



Excuse me! Excuse me!




There are bags for all occasions!






And while shopping, be sure to snap some photos, some #selfies with your girlfriends!  Be sure to hashtag #ilovemitju when you upload your photos on Facebook or Instagram and stand to win up to $500 worth of Mitju cash vouchers!
Like Mitju Singapore Facebook page for more updates : https://www.facebook.com/MitjuShoes 

So, this is my loot and I can't wait to start strutting in them!
Happy Easter ya all!
Thank you @mitjushoes   #ilovemitju !


Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin