[Tried & Tested] M.A.C. Presents ChenMan Love & Water

| |
Hi Huneybees,

Chen Man (陳曼) the star of the Chinese fashion photography world, has come together to collaborate with M.A.C., a bold, sensual and lyrical colour collection. Totally inspired by the artist’s fascination with love and water (represented by the colours pink and blue), defining the moment while heralding the future, M·A·C Chenman defies the gaze to look away.

If you wana know more about Chen Man, read this --> http://huneyzworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/chen-man-empowers-sexiness-in-her.html





Amazing ad right? You just get super duper blown away by it!


The collection was launched in Singapore the same time as the SHOP M.A.C. collection. I didn't wana overbuy and start stocking up on products again, so I shopped in moderation. :)


The full collection. For details, see here.

So, here's my loot from the collection. Just got myself an eyeshadow pot (Supersweet) and a lipstick (Force of Love).

Eyeshadow - Supersweet

Supersweet is as its name, a yin ang yang mix of sweet pink eyeshadow and a brown eyeshadow. The colour's frosted and you can use it on top of a primer or even wet your brush before picking up the colours.



I'm never a fan of bold lipstick colours. All my life, I've only used a coral lipstick during the Katy Perry "I Kissed a Girl" time. So even my hubby was surprised when I chose to buy Force of Love. It's a really pretty coral pink lipstick and with natural eyeshadow colours, your lips will pop!



This is my take on ChenMan's collection using the eyeshadow and lipstick I bought. What you think of me in coloured lipstick? I think it's quite refreshing eh?



Photobucket



Blog Widget by LinkWithin