Walter @ Marina Bay City Gallery

| |
Hi Huneybees,


How's your weekend? Other than F1 happening this weekend, there's also Walter the Curious Colossal Bunny at Marina Bay City Gallery. Today, you will get to meet Dawn Ng the artist behind Walter at 3pm and other than that, there's also many activities happening. You might even get to hear the F1 cars "roaring" past?


I would suggest staying on till night as 8pm there will be a laser show at MBS and what's best is you can chill out by the Singapore River for the spectacular night city skyline....


The past couple of weekends, I was down at Marina Bay City Gallery to spend MidAutumn Festival  with him and friends. I even got my photos printed out on the HP printers for keepsakes!
Do check out my Facebook album for my moments with Walter...



Merchandises for sale.
We learnt how to fold a Walter bunny balloon too!





Muahz,
Christina aka Huney



Blog Widget by LinkWithin