[Tried & Tested] Vancouver Hauls - Bath & Body Works

| |
Hi Huneybees,

OK! There's a super lot of hype about Bath & Body Works' products. My sis is into lotions and she told me to get some for her and Bath & Body Works. It's a one stop station for all types of lotions, fragrances and cutie stuffs (I'm gona blog about the store in huneyzworld.blogspot.com, stay tuned!)

These are the items that I bought from the store. 3 Body Lotions, 1 Hand Lotion with Paraffin and 1 Hand Sugar Scrub
Secret Wonderland Body Lotion - CAD $11
This Secret Wonderland Body Lotion is under their Signature Collection and I fell in love with it the moment I stepped into the store. The packaging is so pretty, who can resist picking it up to smell and try out right?

The lotion is fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, that hydrates the skin with moisture that will last all day. The lotion is fast absorbing, leaving a non-greasy feeling and my skin is totally soft for the whole day. There's a light strawberry fragrance and there's also frosted jasmine petals and white amber added to the lotion. The lotion kinda reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. :)

Forever Sunshine Body Lotion - CAD $11
This Forever Sunshine Body Lotion also belongs to their Signature Collection. The ingredients are the same as Secret Wonderland - Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E. However, this lotion smells more fruity and as the colour of the packaging suggests, the lotion is made of a fresh blend of golden apricot, pink peonies and a hint of praline that captures the romance of the warm days that linger into the cool autumn. Totally, something you will wana use to be in the summer mood.

Sugar - 60 Ssecond Manicure Hand Scrub - CAD $13
This is definitely not your usual kitchen sugar! It's just a hand scrub that has bits like sugar and smells superbly SWEEEET! As I'm always painting my nails and my hand comes in contact with products that could dry my skin, this product is definitely a MUST!


Basically, you massage the treatment into wet hands for a full minute, paying special attention to nail beds and any rough areas.



Then, rinse clean to reveal hands under warm water to reveal hands that that look like they've spent the whole day at spa.


Bling Bling! Can almost see my hands shine!
Super Softening Hand Lotion with Paraffin  - CAD $19.50
Right after the scrub I like to use this hand lotion and use it every night before I sleep. Intensify the effects by wearing a pair of gloves, especially if you sleep in an air conditioned room.

So what is this Paraffin? It locks in essential moisture to keep the skin smooth and super protected. This hand lotion also includes moisturizing Olive, Avocado, Apricot Oils and antioxidant Vitamin E. Great right? So much nourishment in a lotion?

One sad thing is that Bath and Body Works can't be found in Singapore, you can only look out for sprees or  ship directly from their website. They have alot more other products like fragrant candles, soaps, shower gels, anti bacterial gel, lip gloss, fragrance, etc. Do check them out and give it a try!

P.S. Let me know if you are spreeing or wana look for someone to share the shipping fees k? It's time for me to restock already. Hehehe. :)



Photobucket



Blog Widget by LinkWithin