Vote for me? Dell Switch On To Inspiration

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I've joined the Dell Singapore "Switch On to Inspiration" Contest. Please vote for me as there's only 2 more days to go?

The link goes here: http://apps.facebook.com/dellyouth/blog_profile.aspx?id=ded42bf1-5267-4387-bf1e-4eb9d3a0f1cc


You guys will be brought to the page shown as above and simply click on the VOTE NOW button. Thank you so much! *Voters have to be Singaporean/PR*


I understand some of you couldn't vote by the link above. Let me walk you through the process then.

1) Search for Dell Singapore and choose to 'Like' their page.

2) On the left tab. Select "Dell Switch On To Inspiration" as shown on the picture below.


3) Click on the Vote Now button when you are shown this page.


4) Simply click on my photo and vote for me when you get to the gallery!


Thank you guys once again!

Muahz,
Christina aka Huney



Blog Widget by LinkWithin