[Tried & Tested] HiP Loreal

| |
Hi Huneybees,

I've been a fan of the HiP (High Intensity Pigements) Loreal colours since it has launched and I have been using and shipping the products from US. And good news! They have launched it in Singapore recently! HiP HiP Hooray~

I was kinda disappointed they only brought in the eyeliner and eyeshadows though. Here's my purchase:

 PRODUCT : High Intensity Pigments Color Chrome Eyeliner
(915 Silver Lightning & 920 Gold Charge)

 A little application tip.

 The pencils out of the packaging.

 A testing of the colours. Yes! They are that shiny!

I must say, the eyeliner's easy to apply and the colours appear bright immediately upon the first application. I will definitely recommend this to every girl out there. U can even use it to get your smokey eyes just by slightly fading the colour out! I'll try it out tomorrow and get the pics up!

In the meantime, check out this girl's blog entry on the whole collection. Think she's got the whole review covered.
http://www.askcleo.com/index.php?option=com_idoblog&task=viewpost&id=8902&Itemid=61

And for those who wana know why I say the collection's not full, see here ---> http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/default.aspx#/?page=top{userdata//d+d//|diagnostic|main:home|media:_blank|nav|overlay:_blank}

They have Pencil Eyeliner, Gel Eyeliner, Colour Pigments, Face Powder, Lipstick & Eyeshadows. I say, get them all! *Pictures pulled out from http://www.jedroot.com/*




Have fun!

Photobucket



Blog Widget by LinkWithin