Sneaker Con SEA Was A Blast!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


During the weekend, we attended Sneakercon 2023, and it exceeded all expectations. I had the opportunity to connect with numerous like-minded enthusiasts, exchange sneaker tips, and even bring home a haul of fantastic goodies!



The Staple + Sabotage booth attracted a multitude of fans, eagerly grabbing their merchandise. I took a shot at bidding for The Jeff Staple x staniflou "Singapore Pigeon" sneakers, but it seems there were more competitive bidders. Fortunately, I had the chance to meet Jeff Staple and Mark Ong and even secured their autographs.


Following the excitement, we paused at the PUMA booth. My husband had his sneakers polished, and I joined in the fun by participating in their sneaker coloring competition.



Our attention was then drawn to a lengthy queue at the Crocs booth, where we discovered that the Salehe Bembury x Crocs Polleg Clog "Sasquatch" was about to be released. Although we were eager to snag a pair for both of us, I was already considering another pair of sneakers.


Ta-da! Behold this Well Bred pair! There's a unique green variant in collaboration with Carlsberg, accessible solely through a raffle. However, my gaze was fixed on the incredibly charming and adorable pink version! I adore the intricate details, especially the fuzzy grasping hands encircling the sneakers.




We lingered near the Carlsberg booth, snapping selfies and enjoying a bottle of Carlsberg Smooth Draught. As an extra treat, we had our own exclusive caricature adorned on Carlsberg bottles by the talented Slim Lim. Don't we appear utterly cute under his skilled pen?

 
Whilst exploring the trading pit and marketplace for available sneakers, we stumbled upon an intriguing product from Philips - a shoe cleaner. I gave it a try and was genuinely impressed by its efficiency. The sneaker was cleaned, all without the need to soil my hands in the process.



While savoring snacks and drinks, we caught up with the panel discussion on stage. Later, we explored the Novelship booth, where we were introduced to the Metaverse fashion scene. The concept was still relatively new to me, and it took some time to fully grasp its essence. You can check them out if you are interested.


That concludes my inaugural Sneakercon encounter. It's fascinating to witness the immense community and following that sneakers can amass. I eagerly anticipate what the future holds and look forward to what's in store for next year. You all should definitely come and experience it firsthand!



Signature__zpsdf69aa7c

Do follow me on my social media for more daily updates...
 Facebook page | Twitter | Instagram | TikTok


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin