Merry Christmas!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


How's your Christmas celebrations so far? I've shared a Christmas Elf inspired look on YouTube, have you watched it? Here's the video and below are more in-depth details for you to replicate the look.


I realize I use alot of pinks, reds and purples for my daily makeup and green is a fresh pop, especially with the makeup brushes wet before dipping into the eyeshadow pigments. It's so sparkly and festive, great job on Patrick Starrr!



So, what do you think of this look? I think it makes a lovely look for parties or dinner events, if you are interested in the M.A.C x Patrick Starrr Slay Ride collection, they are still available in stores and below are the items mentioned in the video.

Products mentioned:
  • M.A.C Patrick Starrr Slay Ride Set Powder (Patrick's Powder)
  • M.A.C Patrick Starrr Slay Ride Eye Shadow x 6 (Smoky Sleigh)
  • M.A.C Patrick Starrr Slay Ride Mineralize Skinfinish (Baby Its Gold Outside)
  • Clio Kill Black Waterproof Pen Liner
  • M.A.C Patrick Starrr Slay Ride Matte Lipstick (Peachy Peter)
  • M.A.C Patrick Starrr Slay Ride Dazzleglass (Silent Night)


I'm ending the post short and sweet, going back to my Christmas celebrations. If you like my video, don't forget to subscribe and Like my channel and my blog for updates! Cheers! Merry Christmas to you all!




Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin