I Met Vlogger Kristen Leanne! Thank You Urban Decay!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Urban Decay has recently launched their collaboration collection with Kristen Leanne in Singapore. I've been a fan of this beauty vlogger for awhile, it all started when I dyed my rainbow hair. I was doing research on colourful hair dyes and a brand - Arctic Fox Hair Color popped up. It is a bega and cruelty-fress hair colour brand and Kristen herself is the founder of this brand!

Arctic Fox donates 15 % of its profits to organizations that work to end animal abuse and suffering; and being a lover of the animals, she's also a cruelty-free beauty influencer who shares her reviews and makeup tutorials on YouTube.


I'm captivated by her glass-like eyes, her edgy image, whilst her reviews and tutorials are very original. It's no wonder that she's being chosen to work with Urban Decay, a brand that I always find very colourful,  avant-garde and at the forefront of the beauty industry. 


So, Urban Decay x Kristen Leanne launched recently in Singapore and Sephora held a meet-and-greet with the Beauty Vlogger herself. I got the chance to the sharing session, met up with her for some photos, had a little chat with her and got my Urban Decay x Kristen Leanne palettes autographed!


I even got to grab a pic of her and her husband Ryan Morgan, who is also sporting a tattooed body and isn't afraid to rock coloured hair and use some makeup. Both of them are so sweet and cute, making a colorful duo on the web. #CoupleGoals


Kristen sharing some tips with me on how to be a beauty influencer...



Tadah! My prized autograph items from the limited edition collection. I got myself the Kaleidoscope Dream Eyeshadow Palette and the Daydream Eyeshadow Palette. One eyeshadow palette is packed with adventurous colors, whilst the other is all about nude shades.

Each palettes has its own dedicated makeup brush and on the enclosed mirror are the words "Stay Gold" which is a popular quoted line from The OutsidersIn context, meaning to be true to yourself, innocent, uncorrupted and unblemished.  How apt to the brand's motto right? 


The Kaleidoscope Dream Eyeshadow Palette has 11 vibrant shades, including a unique split-pan duochrome pan.  These colours are all  highly pigmented and pop upon application, all specially named by Kristen herself with Corona being inspired by her favourite beer.

The Daydream Eyeshadow Palette is loaded with five new shades that are perfect for creating matte looks. Every shade feels buttery, easily buildable and blendable to create the perfect dreamy neutral eye makeup. 


The collection also has a face palette - Beauty Beam Highlight Palette, 3 new matte Vice Lipsticks and Vice Liquid Lipstick Duo. You can get them at Sephora Singapore or the Urban Decay stores islandwide. I'll be sharing my makeup looks using these palettes on my Instagram. Stay tuned and stay gold ~~~







Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin