[What's New] Say Hi To INGLOT~

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Yay! No more having to travel to Malaysia for INGLOT. Latest beauty brand in town is INGLOT! This October marks the opening of INGLOT's first store in Singapore! It is located at Wisma Atria #B1-14 and I was down at their opening day to check out the goodies as well as to catch the make-up demo by INGLOT's top makeup artist - Ela Kocot.


Ela Kocot working her magic...
It was super crowded that day, I don't know how many times I have said "Excuse me", but from the amazing response, you know how great the brand is. :)




Their shades cover even for the darker skin toned...
INGLOT has been around for over 30 years and it was founded in a small town of PrzemyÅ›l, Poland. They are now one of the world's leading manufacturers in colour cosmetics, showcasing their work on the runways of Fashion Week to the stages and sets of TV and Broadway musicals, with over 450 boutique stores, stands and retail locations internationally.


You can even bring their fragrance cakes along in your Freedom System palettes!

You know how I love my colours and INGLOT is definitely like my wonderland. One thing I love about their cosmetics is its signature Freedom System. With a palette on hand, you can assemble the custom designed eyeshadow, cheek colours and face powder. It is very easy to travel around with the colours that you need and I find them especially handy when it comes to travelling!





With their wide range of lipstick shades, you are bound to find the right shade for yourself. I even found 2 blue lipsticks (288 & 291) that will definitely come in handy during Halloween or you can also start play art with mixing your own lipstick shade!



And talking about Halloween, why not check out their array of bright and fluttery false eyelashes that can help you transform into any of the characters you have in mind?



Also, not forgetting the full range of the revolutionary O2M Breathable Nail Enamel. They ensure oxygen and water vapor permeability, giving you healthier looking nails even with consistent nail painting.



You can find INGLOT Singapore on Facebook here - https://www.facebook.com/InglotSingapore and don't forget to LIKE them for more updates!


Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin