[What's New] I've Turned Scarlet Red At Monsoon Hair House

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I have a new hair colour! After blue had turned turquoise, it was time for me to change again. This time, Joanne has chosen a dark cherry red for me to tackle after the months of rainbow colours, it was time to go back in trend. 


What's the trend? Healthy looking hair and short is the way to go, best for our weather in Singapore. Friends have been saying I look so refreshing and younger! Woohoo! You guys should give it a try too!



The process? I had Joanne and Jack working through my hair, dying it red. I felt like a star every time I'm here at Monsoon. (Keep your eyes open and cameras ready, as celebs might walk in!) 


So, after washing out the hair dye, I was given hair treatment to make my hair softer and less frizzy, after blowing out and straightening my hair, I have spanking new head of red hair! All thanks to Monsoon's Joanna and Jack!



Do you guys like it? I feel it has the Scarlett Johansson's vibe when she played as Black Widow eh?

So, if you are looking for a change and hair pampering, come look for Jack and Joanne at Monsoon Hair House in Novena Square. I bet you guys will love them too! Just say you heard about them here. :)

Monsoon @ Novena Square 
Add: 238 Thomson Road
Tel: +65 6333 5586
Website: 
http://www.monsoonhairgroup.com


 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin