[What's New] Having a Blast At THEFACESHOP 1st Million Special Anniversary Celebration

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Congratulations to THEFACESHOP on their 1st Million sold! They recently held a party - 1st Million Special Anniversary Celebration at Altimate @ 1-Altitude to celebrate the successful sale of their award winning Raspberry Roots Range.


When I arrived at the party, I was given some props to write my wishes to TFS and well, I kinda went mad with all my love for them, especially when in the presence of the huge poster of Kim Soo-hyun (김수현).



THEFACESHOP’s award winning Raspberry Roots line is infused with pure Wild Himalayan Raspberry Roots and they are rich in anti-oxidants, very essential to promote collagen synthesis. This range of products have 3 main features:
  • lifting the skin
  • tightening pores
  • supplying hydration and minerals

There are 3 products in the range - Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask, Raspberry Roots Depuffying Eye Gel and Raspberry Roots Collagen Eye Patch. My favourite in the range has got to be the Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask. On days when I'm feeling too tired and lazy to wait that extra 15 minutes for mask, the sleeping mask would definitely be my choice to apply for a good night's sleep and feeling moisturised, smooth skin the morning after.



After a night of chatting and games, I went home a winner with as the most creative photo posted. Thank you THEFACESHOP for the wonderful night! :)



Visit any THEFACESHOP outlet to check out the special promotions installed for you. For more information, please visit http://www.thefaceshop.com.sg/ https://www.facebook.com/thefaceshopsingapore





Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin