[What's New] Something Big And Black Is Coming Your Way - BLACK BOX (June)

| |
Hi Huneybees,


A mystery package arrived at my doorstep when I got back from my travels. It says "Something Big Is About To Happen!" What?! I thought it was some prank until I looked closer. This is a surprise package from Black Box Singapore.


Black Box sends special 5 products bi-monthly ranging from beauty, health & wellness, personal care, home & living, fashion, to travel & dining. I wonder what's in this special package....



Inside there is:
  • Phytokeratine Reparative Shampoo - Weakened/Damaged Hair
  • KLARITY Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion
  • Sexy Look 3D Duo Lifting Mask
  • Darlie Double Action Enamel Protect (Strong Mint)
  • Tealy Voucher 
  • ToTT Voucher


I was most intrigued by the KLARITY Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion as it boasts of several benefits -
  • Whitening
  • Purify
  • Repair
  • Firming
  • Smooth
  • Hydrate
  • Tone
  • Anti-Aging
  • Sun-Screen
  • Waterproof
  • SPF30/PA+++


Though this is a sample size of 5ml, I still managed to try it on my face for a day. I love how it blends into my skin easily, leaving no sticky feeling and lightening my skin a tone down. Look at the photo below and you can see it is a natural shade of glow and smoothness. It gave me a baby skin finish and with the fine diamond powder, my skin was glowing from within! Definitely a recommendation for those who like to have fuss free makeup routine!



To find out more and ballot for a BLACK BOX, visit http://www.blackbox.sg for your very own FREE BLACK BOX with at least 4 deluxe samples in the next edition of BLACK BOX!
Curiosity Satisfied!
Don't forget to "LIKE" BLACK BOX on Facebook and hear about the latest giveaways and the latest promotions !


Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin