Introducing All New Cleansing Water That's Well-Loved By Celebrities

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Face cleansing is never an easy feat. I have sensitive skin and am highly particular with the products I use on my skin. I am currently using cleansing oil, but I was told that clogs my pores and my skin have been in trouble. >o<|||

Luckily, a present was sent from Heaven! Introducing the Bioderma  H2Os ~

Due to the overwhelming success of the first Bioderma H2O, Bioderma has created different H2Os for different skin types and conditions – dehydrated, oily, sensitive – to ensure that even if your skin’s needs change, there’s always a H2O for you. There’s even one for baby skin! So the little ones can also benefit from a star formula that’s perfectly safe and gentle for skin.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O (For sensitive skin - best seller!)Bioderma Hydrabio H2O (For hydration)
Bioderma Sebium H2O (For oil-control)
Bioderma ABCDerm H2O (For baby!)
Bioderma is highly raved by makeup artists and celebrities like Kylie Minogue, Gwyneth Paltrow etc. It's a toner-like cleanser and makeup remover and the key word is "micellar". It simply means that the solution is made up of tiny suspensions called "micelles", made up of cleansing oils, suspended in water. The droplets of oil are so small that they form a uniform phase at least to the naked eye.

That is the key why Bioderma's Micellar cleansers are so efficient at cleansing the skin and yet not leaving that greasy feel after one gets from using cleansing oils. And unlike normal cleansers, the Micellar Water is alcohol-free, so there is no drying effect, leaving you baby soft skin after using....


So, I did a test. I had slightly heavier makeup on and I placed a few drops of the Bioderma Hydrabio H2O on a cotton pad. I only needed that enough to clean off the makeup from half the face. Efficient and no need for any rubbing.




Overall, I love the products. I've not tried anything that is so soft on the skin, and with no cleanser and water necessary, it is a perfect item to include to my travel kit, especially with the plastic bottle. Totally loving it!


Here's some tips on how to use Bioderma:
  • As a mid-day corrector/Instant makeup eraser
    Dip a cotton bud into Sensibio H2O or Hydrabio H2O and gently wipe over the error to erase it in an instant. There’s no fuss and no mess!
  • As an after-gym cleanser
    Gym bunnies fear that post-gym shine. For those with oily skin, conventional facial wipes can leave the skin dry and uncomfortable, especially if the formula contains alcohol. Try the Sebium H2O, a non-drying formula that is easy to use and has active ingredients that help to prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
  • When Baby needs cleansing
    Conventional baby wipes can often cause irritation and discomfort as these formulas often contain essential oils or alcohol. Use ABCDerm H2O whenever Baby's face needs cleansing, or when you need to wipe down baby during a diaper change. It leaves the skin clean and comfortable while restoring the skin's protective layer.


You can find Bioderma at Guardian Outlets, Nishino outlets (Shaw House, Takashimaya, Liang Court), Robinsons outlets, as well as John Little outlets.


Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin