[Tried & Tested] Through My Eyes: A Day in the Life of Christina

| |
Hi Huneybees,

Ever wondered what a day in my life is like?



Being a blogger and graphic designer, my days require me to spend long hours in front of the computer screen and attend events in the evenings. I used to wear coloured contact lenses to improve my look, however I would have to frequently use eye drops to keep my eyes moist.

Apart from the uncomfortable feeling of dry eyes, sometimes my eyes would look bloodshot. Did you know that bloodshot eyes are usually an indication of a lack of oxygen to the eye? Now you do.




My quality of life improved significantly when I started using 1•DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® for ASTIGMATISM! Not only do I get crisp and clear vision, but also HEALTHY eyes! The contact lenses are more breathable, ensuring your eyes get sufficient oxygen throughout the day. With 1•DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® for ASTIGMATISM, you can benefit from Triple Care properties of Moisture, Oxygen and UV protection to keep your eyes healthy and comfortable all day, every day! So awesome, right?! I no longer need to use eye drops during the day even after long hours working or attending late night functions.


Moreover, with international ANSI recognised standards of UV protection, my eyes are protected from harmful UVA and UVB. I don't have to worry about my eyes when I’m in the sun!



Another favourite feature is the Auto-Focus Technology which helps position and keeps my contact lens in place even when I lie sideways on the couch to watch TV or play video games in bed.



The best part is that at the end of a long day, I can just throw away my contact lenses instead of taking the time to clean and store them. I just love the feeling of starting my day with a new pair of contact lenses!


Well, our eyes are the windows to the soul. “Comfortable, HEALTHY eyes with clear vision” is definitely my motto for choosing the right contact lenses. I'm sticking to 1•DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® for ASTIGMATISM for sure!




For all you Huneybees who have read the story and want to beat the blur with 1•DAY ACUVUE®
MOIST® for ASTIGMATISM, you can get CLEAR and HEALTHY vision too by registering for a 5-day consecutive trial at www.acuvue.com.sg/beattheblur. Spread the joy of having crisp and healthy vision today to your loved ones and friends!



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin