Naomi Campbell & Devyn Abdullah @ Digital Fashion Week Opening Night

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I have been having a little jetlagged moment after my trip to New Zealand. Everyone is glad that I have a healthy lifestyle  sleeping and waking early everyday, but guess I've neglected my blog alittle.

Well, I'm fully recharged and back with a "BAM" for the new month! First post for November involves a internationally well-known super model - Naomi Campbell!


She was recently in town for Digtal Fashion Week 2013 opening show. She walked for ZENCHI alongside other models, showcasing ZENCHI's Spring/Summer 2014 collection. I was super excited to be able to catch the queen of runway do her stuff, but totally don't know what got over me, even my camera skills were jetlagged. So disappointed in my photo taking that night.... :(


Ok, enough digressing. Back to ZENCHI's show. The ready to wear collection previewed a series of women wear that can bring you to different occasions of the day, be it for a power meeting or a special evening, there is a signature draped dress for you.



ZENCHI has been adorned by several local celebrities like Zoe Tay, Sora Ma, Sharon Au, Kit Chan, etc and was recently seen at the STYLE ASIA COLLECTION show as well as Star Award 2013.







My favourite piece has got to be this yellow dress worn by Naomi Campbell. No, I'm not being bias here, but the bright yellow screams sunshine Spring to me! With a simple black belt, the dress is not only flattering to Naomi's figure, she simply looked so effortlessly beautiful in it!



I <3 Naomi~!
Zen Chi doing the ending bow with Naomi Campbell.

That night, not only did I get to see Naomi, I also got to catch up with some friends and there were some celeb spotting moment going on....

With The Dapper Boys - Glenn and Lucas. as well as Michelle Ang of Michelleagy
Pretty Sharon Au in ZENCHI.

The winner of The Face - Devyn Abdullah made an appearance amongst the VIP. I super loved her in the show and was so happy to see her there that night. She's simply so tall, I'm like a Hobbit next to her, and OMG! She was so nice to bend down and get a pic with me. WOOHOO!!!

Parco NEXT Next designers - Nathanael Ng and Shaf Amis’aabudin of MASH-UP and Hana & partner of Kae Hana
 A level just above the runway was a showroom of local brands to preview their latest collections. I fell in love with the accessories of Carrie K. They are so whimsical and unique, every girl must have it!




I also want to do a shout out to Mandy Wu. The lovely designer dressed Michelle and I in her pretty necklaces for the night. They are bolts with studs and knowing me, I simply went mad when I saw them! Mad love for her works....

I was wearing the 2 tiered one.
A shot with Mandy herself and the necklace I worn that night.
Here's also more of her latest designs...




For those keen to catch Naomi Campbell in action, DFW will be streamed LIVE on Youtube at www.youtube.com/DigitalFashionWeek.
And if you are interested to purchase the designer items show above, go on to  https://marketplace.asos.com.


Digital Fashion Week 
Owned and organized by DFW Creative, Singapore’s #DigitalFashionWeek will be happening over a span of 4 days from 1st  Nov to 4th Nov, and will be featuring a mix of both local and international designers. The event will be streamed live over various digital platforms and Youtube. 

Some of the highlights include Topshop’s Christmas Collection debut, irrevocably transformed classic oxfords by Pedro (in collaboration with Frederic Sai and Rayson Tan), music styled by AMPed, the latest runway make-up trends from London Fashion Week by The Body Shop and award-winning celebrity makeup artist Lan Nguyen-Grealis, and Poh Heng as the official jeweller for DFW.

ASOS Marketplace will also be partnering #DFW2013 designers to retail their current and upcoming Spring/Summer 2014 collections. In addition, Maybank cardholders can enjoy 15% discount exclusively when purchasing items at #DFW2013 Singapore’s boutique on ASOS Marketplace.



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin