Everyone's FLASHING At The LEVI’S 501 Jeans 140TH Anniversary Party

| |
Hi Huneybees,


LEVI'S 501 Jeans recently celebrated their 140th year in running. I was super happy to be there celebrate with them. LEVI'S have always been a brand that I follow closely and I wear only their brand of jeans. It's so comfortable to be in them and as you guys know I hardly wear jeans, so the time when I wear them, I want to extenuate my silhouette and feel as though it is my own skin.


I was there earlier for the media party and got to catch the fashion show first hand. It was interesting to see dancers as models and right from the beginning, there was a STOMP moment when they came out dancing, tap dancing and hitting shovels against barrels, creating beats together with the music. They portrayed how LEVI'S Jeans started with workers wearing them first...


So, onto the fashion show.











Then, there was a break and we were back for second round. This time in conjunction with 987fm's RSVP party. Means fashion meets free booze and partying with the DJs! The moment I stepped into the club, I was already shocked to see this girl going down on this guy on stage. WOW! Has Singapore become so open??



Phew, it was just ladies playing a game of stripping the guys alongside 8DAYS Shirtless guys. Lucky, it was just a problem of the point of view. I thought this was happening real life!

Mediacorp artiste and LEVI'S ambassadors - Yahui and Ian were present to play games with the audience and to "educate" us more about the LEVI'S 501 Jeans with the DJs - The Muttons, Rozz, Bobby Tonelli, Sonya, Divian and DeeKosh.







Thank you LEVI'S and 987fm for the invitation!
Happy 140th LEVI'S!!!



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin