[What's New] Drop By Sunsilk Pop-up Salon This Weekend!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Say goodbye to your bad hair days with Sunsilk, what's better is come on over to their Pop-up Salon, get styled and pampered for the weekend!


I dropped by the Sunsilk Pop-up Salon at NEX Serangoon last weekend and the friendly staff recommended me to some of their products and how they can help me with my dry hair....

The 4 saviour - Sunsilk Smooth & Manageable Leave-on Cream, Sunsilk Nourishing Soft & Smooth Oil Spray,  Sunsilk Damage Reconstruction Leave-on CreamSunsilk Damage Reconstruction Serum.
 

After the whole hair styling process, I even got to do a little runway photoshoot! See how pretty my hair looks! The hairstylist even twisted my hair on the back...



So, after that, something funny happened. I was dragged by the host, Queenie to do a little Q&A and then even a judging! Scoot over Simon Cowell....



Judging...
The contestants were chosen and asked to do a dance, and then a runway show to showoff those silky hair of theirs. Queenie and Shawn from Sunsilk also did a demonstration. They really got everyone tickled pink.






In the end, we chose this lady - Mei Mei as the winner and Queenie got me to give out the prize. Hehehehe...


Queenie holding up- my picture to show everyone. *Shy*
 The Sunsilk Pop-up Salon is here to help you for another 2 more weekends. There's free hair styling services and exclusive discounts for the Sunsilk's range of products  - Smooth & Manageable. Nourishing Soft & Smooth, Damage Reconstruction, Hair Fall Solution and Perfect Straight. There will also be great prizes for you to win!


Visit Sunsilk's Pop-up Salon at the following venues:

1) 8 - 9 June AMK Hub
2) 15 - 16 June Cathay Cineleisure Orchard


Have fun! Don't forget to give you hair its well treated "spa".



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin