I shook STEPHEN FUNG's hand!!!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Last night was great excitement for me. My long time idol - Stephen Fung (馮德倫) was in town. I have been following him since Gen-X Cops period and I admire him alot especially now he has turned a Director.



Together with three-time Hong Kong Film Award-winning actor - Tony Leung Ka Fai (梁家辉) and China’s Wushu Star - Yuan Xiaochao (袁曉超), the trio made an appearance at GV Vivocity last night to promote their latest movie - Tai Chi 0 <<太极>>.


Before the stars arrived, we were treated to some Wushu moves by the 武术之家. Young little kids, trained like a grand master, performed with great angst.



Ok! Then the time arrived when Stephen Fung came up the escalator first and he shook my hand when he walked close! I had the best position!!!




Yuan Xiaochao reminded me of Jet Li during his Shaolin Monk Days and Tony Leung never fail to exude charisma. After a few photos at the media board, they proceeded to the stage for a short interview before heading off for the movie premiere....


Signing off with another picture of the suave-y director - Stephen Fung...

More information can be found on their Facebook Page and more photos here.




Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin