[Travelogue] Celebrating my birthday in Johor Bahru with friends

| |
Hi Huneybees,

Hubby and I.
I kickstarted my birthday celebration with a couple of friends on a trip to Johor Bahru. Just an hour ride across the sea, we are set on Malaysia's ground. We had been having 'DIVA' cravings to sing our hearts out at the KTV and so they suggested going into JB for a cheaper alternative.

The whole time, we stuck to staying within City Square. It's a super duper huge shopping mall, but right now, most of it is undergoing renovation. Selected shops and food stalls are still open, as well as the cinema and KTV (Neway).


But first, we had to fill our hungry stomachs. We headed to Pappa Rich, which was unavailable in Singapore.


Jeremy and Peiyun.
Let's introduce the dishes.We had Curry Chicken, Nasi Padang, Naan, etc. They were pretty spicy, but we loved it. Pappa Rich offers Malaysian dishes in the comfort of a restaurant, at affordable prices and they were pretty tasty!








The weather was warm and we had to share a dessert bowl of Chendol!
Afterwhich, it was shopping time and I bought some stuffs, will introduce them on my Beauty Blog - Colour Huney. So stay tuned....

Yippeee! KTV Time! Neway was the KTV company and there was never ending rooms in there. Service was good and the room was spacious, compared to those we get in Singapore. The mics had special sanitized covers for hygiene purposes. And not only that! At special timings, there is a buffet to dine and sing, or even opt for the usual package where you get drinks and selected amount of food!


Dang, I'm hungry as I blog!!!




Just a short introduction on what to do when you have the time to head into Johor Bahru. of course there's more to explore and I will definitely blog about it when I do!

Special shout out to my hubby and friends for the B'dae Celebration! I had a great time and let's do it again!



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin