[Tried & Tested] What's Better Than Sex?

| |
Hi Huneybees,


What's "Better Than Sex" than your favourite mascara boosted level up with a waterproof formula?! The Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara makes me blush everytime I whip it out, but this provocative beauty tool has been raved are a must-have in every girl's cosmetic bag (definitely part of mine).

The Better Than Sex Mascara has been plumping my sparse lashes, volumising them and lengthening them for my daily looks. But it's always falling short when it comes to lasting throughout theday under the sun, without smudging the undereye.


Porcelain Flower Extract and Omega Oil to moisturize and condition the lashes.
Thank goodness Too Faced have taken the hint and after 2 years, we can say hi to this shiny light-blue case with 3D water droplets - Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara



I've put the mascara to the test and wore full waterproof makeup with it for some night jacuzzi session. With the heat turned up and dipping in the pool, it's gona be like been out in town in Singapore's weather.


Mascara applied, water's bubbling and it's time to dip into the water...


After my 30 mins sesh, I must say I was impressed! I still look pretty, no black tears dripping down my cheeks, with minimal smudges. Thank you Too Faced for this great upgrade!

Before.
After, with a little smudges.
You can now cry happy tears and mermaids will definitely be approving of the all new Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara! Pop on over to https://www.toofaced.com or a Sephora store near you to give it a try. Sex have never been BETTER! =X




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin