We Got Super Soakin' Wet At Hong Kong Disneyland

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Here is the promised post about the GREAT FUN I have had at "Carnivale of Stars" at Hong Kong Disneyland following my previous post about my planned trip there recently! 

With so much to share with my Huneybees, I have decided to spend some time to create a video (and hence the delay of this post...) that best described my experience instead. In this video, I will share some pre-trip tips, the top (THREE) 3  MUST-SEE highlights that you shouldn't miss as well as the things you should try and buy while you were there!



I hope my Huneybees will like this video that I have created. To complete the magic summer "Carnivale of Stars" experience, I would suggest that you stay in one of the three Hong Kong Disneyland hotels next to the theme park so that you could travel there earlier to beat the queues for the popular rides or the meet-and-greet sessions. It is the same reason why you should avoid the peak hour traffic when you take MTR back to the airport.


With so many cheap flight promotions, from budget airlines like Scoot to full-fledged service carriers like Cathay Pacific, over this summer period, I would highly recommend Huneybees to take some time off next two weekends to visit the "Carnivale of Stars" at Hong Kong Disneyland before it ends on 2nd September 2018.


Have fun with Mickey and Minnie and stay hydrated! 




Signature__zpsdf69aa7c



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin