Sparkle Like A Unicorn This Christmas

| |
Hi Huneybees,


It's time for the merry season, time for parties and gatherings. Are you ready to sparkle like a Unicorn and party the nights away? I've created a makeup look inspired by my favourite My Little Pony character - Twilight Sparkle, using my newly purchased products from Too Faced and Colourpop. 


If you like the look above and wana learn how you can sparkle like a unicorn this Christmas, watch the video below...


So, what do you think of the look? Do you like it?

Here's more close up on the look and wishing you my dear Huneybees, A Merry Happy Christmas and enjoy this great moment with your precious friends and families! Muahz!!









Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin