Come Try The California Fitness Fit Start Programme

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I have never joined a fitness club membership before, considering that I have a gym in school last time and when I got married, the gym is just an elevator downstairs.  To me, gym is just another place to exercise, but my whole concept is changed when I was recently invited to California Fitness Fit Start Programme.


Stepping into their branch at Ngee Ann City, loud music greets you and after the counter, I was met with this huge bunch of people on the treadmill and other equipment. This is definitely something different from what I'm used to and seeing so many people exercising alongside you, it tends to push you to go on a little further...



For the FIT Start training session, one of their fitness professionals would sit down with us and do a Fitness Assessment of us. I got Kurt to help me with it and after taking height and weight, he also sat down to explain to me what are some of the target points to lose weight as well as watching out for my back (had a slipdisc surgery).


On that day, my back injury was giving me problems and I was thinking I had to be sitting around, but end up, Kurt brought me over to the boxing ring to get my moves on. Having to stretch and box, working coordination with the music, actually took my mind off the pain. In fact, after the whole session, my body was not aching that much!


Moving so fast that most pictures were blur. LOL!
Kurt also "imparted" me some stretching skills, which I can do before getting up on the bed first thing in the morning (not gona show you the pictures as my shorts were to short). I could either do it on my own or with my hubby's help. I've been doing it for a week and I find it is much easier for me to get up, beats trying to "force" myself to lift myself off the bed.


Thank you California Fitness and Kurt for the fruitful session. I would definitely be back for more and if you would like to know more about them, do visit their page here.



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin