I Met Jeannie Mai Tonight!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


OH MAI GOD!!!! I just got back from VIP Fashion Night at Marina Bay Sands and this time, they have made it different. With an exclusive event place at the skating rink, there was designers to share and discuss on stage as well as on Google Hangout and most of all, Jeannie Mai to host the event! (AHHHHHH!!!! *fangirl scream*)


Known as the makeover mistress, Jeannie Mai is an American makeup artist, fashion expert, actress, and TV personality, famous as the host of Style Network's "How Do I Look?", which I watch religiously. Decked in her really cute Ralph Lauren electric blue dress, Jeannie brightened the whole Friday evening for everyone with her bubbly hosting skills.



One of the highlights tonight was 2 lucky ladies got to be made over by Jeannie Mai, getting dressed and pampered in The Shoppes Marina Bay Sands. Wana see the results? Stay tuned to my blog as I will be updating on my next blog post!


Ok! A shot with Jeannie Mai before I log off and go to bed with sweet dreams~~~~
Jeannie said she liked my makeup! Woohoo!!!!


Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin