Huney will be on Singapore’s Version of 女人我最大 (Lady First)

| |
Hi Huneybees,





I am currently in the studio filming for 女人我最大 (Lady First) Singapore Edition. This is so exciting knowing that I will be involved in a program that I watch religiously everyday and to be able to meet my Queen is simply exhilarating!



Last week, 蓝心湄 (Pauline Lan) came down to Singapore with 吴依霖 to meet up with us ladies and the teachers from Singapore that will be appearing with us on the show.


The teachers from Singapore will be top local stylists - skincare expert Bryan Gan, make-up maestro Clarence Lee, style guru Keith Png and hairstyling whiz Ken Hong. They will also be on show alongside Taiwanese teachers Kevin Chou, Wu Yi Lin and Xiao Kai to teach us ladies how to be beautiful...



The ladies appearing on the show will be Kelly Poon, Silver Ang, Candyce Tan, Kanny Tan, Tay Kexin, etc. Seriously they are all so pretty and they have experience appearing on TV shows. I really hope I do a good job too.  *cross fingers*



Lady First 女人我最大 Singapore will be shown on Starhub TV Channel 111/825 (E City) from 20 May, Mondays, 8pm. Be sure to stay tune to it and catch me on Episode 2 where I will be representing the plus size ladies out there... :)

More information can be viewed on the press news here.


Photobucket


2 comments:

OMG! you were on there for the filming! I saw Kevin laoshi's page uploading a shot of makeover at SG version, didn't know it was u!I love that show too!
ANyways, nice blog!
-Adeline {we met just today at Hippopotamus tasting session :)]

Author

Hi Adeline!

Nice to meet you today!
Thank you. I'm flattered.
Hope to see you soon!

Christina

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin