Get Up And Go With McDonald's

| |
Hi Huneybees,


It's a whole new morning at McDonald's this season. Seriously get up earlier and have these yummilicious new dishes on their menu! I was invited to their launch event and called dips first! :)


Before the food was served, we were addressed and introduced to the whole new morning menu concept.


“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and on National Breakfast Day, we want to energise everyone’s morning and give them the fuel to Get Up and Go. Breakfast is also one of the fastest growing meal segments in Singapore and over the years, customers have shown us how much they enjoy our breakfast menu. National Breakfast Day was our way of thanking our customers for making a McDonald’s breakfast the start of their day.” --- Ms Phyllis Cheung, Managing Director of McDonald’s Restaurants (Singapore)

Are you ready? I bet you will be rushing for McD's the moment you finish reading this blog post.


Strawberry and Hot Fudge Hotcakes Have a sweet start to your day with fluffy Hotcakes, now available with two brand new toppings – strawberry or hot fudge. It is simply pure indulgence! The strawberry or hot fudge hotcakes breakfast meals are available for $5.50 (price listed is not applicable at iFly and via McDelivery). 


Seriously, the syrup kicks start my creative juice and  I simply went crazy "painting" my hotcakes. The girl next to me must be thinking: " Shucks! I'm sitting next to a nut job!"


My favourite breakfast - hotcakes has a new twist and it has gotten sweeter! But I thought it was a little too sweet for the morning. I would rather have them for lunch or even as dessert with an ice cream on top. Don't you agree?



Chicken Muffin


Deliciously tender chicken crisped to perfection in a soft toasted muffin with cheese, enjoyed with a golden hash brown, and our new richer, bolder premium roast coffee.  The Chicken Muffin Breakfast Meal is available for $4 (price listed is not applicable at iFly and via McDelivery). 



Oh! This is definitely a great addition to their McMuffins family. I'm so happy that my friends and my hubby (who don't take beef) can now enjoy the muffin like I do! Actually, I think I am converting too. The tender chicken makes the muffin easier on the stomach in the morning and it's a great combination with the cheese and mayo.


Not forgetting our trusty Hash Brown to complete the breakfast set and of course, breakfast taste much better with your friends and family!



Good morning!! 
Get Up And Go!!!! =)



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin