Hi Charmaine Sheh 佘诗曼!

| |

Hi Huneybees,


I have finally got another wish strike out of my wish list! My dream to meet Charmaine Sheh was fulfilled last weekend! Thanks to Eversoft for the invitation, not only did I get to meet the pretty Charmaine, I was also introduced to the new Eversoft Infinite Collection!


Charmaine Sheh is the Eversoft Infinite's spokesperson and last weekend, she was invited down to Singapore to meet her fans and also help promote the products. Eversoft Infinite is the age-defying range that every lady can start using to maintain their youthfulness or to reduce the signs of age.

Together with Bio-StemCell Activator (kick start skin cell's self renewal process, increasing skin's elasticity as well as improving tone and radiance), Toco-Retin A (speed up cell regeneration and prmote collagen synthesis to combat future skin damage) and Carnosine (antioxidant that strengthens skin barrier to protect against free radicals, building good skin structure and delaying photo-ageing), Eversoft Infinite is set to RENEW, REGENERATE and REINFORCE your skin!

I was one of the lucky few who got to sit right before the stage!

The stage is ready and the host was getting us fans ready with a little game and prize giveaway.



But before it Charmaine was invited to stage, we were introduced to the Eversoft Infinite range, what each of them is for and how to use them.


Fans were getting all excited! They even made their own LED boards for Charmaine!


Just when the host has given away the last prize to Charmaine fans, everyone's attention was directed behind me and when I turned over, a little "white angel" was walking amidst the crowd!





Charmaine was really beautiful, her skin was flawless and she said all thanks to Eversoft Infinite! Being able to be so close to her was amazing! She's so friendly and approachable, no wonder she is the Ah Jie in Hong Kong TVB.











Charmaine signed on the backdrop on stage and I bet thousands of her fans there (including myself) that day would have love to get a piece of that home!


On that day, with every purchase of $50 Eversoft products, one would be entitled to an autograph card, where you can get Charmaine's very own autograph home! Too bad photography with her was not allowed... :(




Charmaine shared with her fans her secrets to beauty on stage and she hoped to be back in Singapore very soon!



I was given a set of the Eversoft Infinite to use, I would definitely be sharing my experience very soon! Do stay tuned!


More photos can be seen at my Facebook album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150562640446254.370298.566861253&type=1&l=e1e140b096




Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin