[Tried & Tested] Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter

| |
Hi Huneybees,

Coat your lips in butter – without risk to your waistline.
(Image Courtesy of Revlon)
February is here and for all ladies, I bet they are all fluttery for Valentines' Day! What to wear on their dates, how to sweet, delicious and how to get the luscious lips like Emma Stone above (Don't you guys wana kiss those lips?)...



Revlon has announced their latest REVLON COLORBURST LIP BUTTER where all of us girls can get soft kissable lips, all ready for the little lip action on V'Day (Wink)!


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter is a softening, smoothing, and hydrating balm for baby-soft, healthy, glowing lips in 8 mouth-watering shiny colors. So hydrating, that 94% of women saw a difference in their lip moisturization!

A savior for chapped lips, Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter contains a combination of Mango, Shea and Coconut Butter to naturally soothe lips and boost lip moisture by 156%, while giving a touch of color that outshines any dull day.




The Lip Butter comes in 8 shades to suit your outfit and mood. And I'm glad to show you the 3 colors that I've gotten. All thanks to Revlon.


Under flash light.
Without flash light.
At first, I thought lip butter means perhaps just a tinge of color on the lips, but the color payoff is in fact equivalent to that of actual lip sticks and with a bonus of lip care! As you can see in the picture below, the Lip Butters are already shimmering on its own. You can totally forget about applying lip gloss!


Show ya how to colours look on my lips.



080 Strawberry Shortcake.



025 Peach Parfait.



020 Brown Sugar.


The demo on my lips were just 2 glides of the lip butter on each side of the lip. Amazing right? I've been using the lip butters for 1 week odd and my lips already feel moisturised, supple, and well taken care of. I never had a moment of dry lips, even when without the lip butter. 

Like it's name, the lip butter has a sweet vanilla smell to it. In fact, it's like macaroons! Making you feel sweet, fluttery and wana dress in flowy dresses!

P.S.I'm giving my hubby more kisses now! :)

I'll definitely recommend you guys to give the lip butters a try! They are absolutely amazing and you don't even have to keep reapplying them every hour! I could shop all day and the lip butter still protects my lips, giving them the shine!




EXPERT TIPS
For a polished and perfect lip look, apply foundation on and around the lips before lip color. Foundation helps to prep the lip area for a more flawless application and helps lip color last longer ~


REVLON COLORBURST LIP BUTTER is now available at all local Watsons at the price of S$15.90. Go get a few more colours and spread the good news to your girlfriends too!


Photobucket



Blog Widget by LinkWithin