[Tried & Tested] Biotherm SKIN.ERGETIC

| |
Hi Huneybees,

Hi Huneybees,


The modern woman these days are strong, creative, and always multi-tasking between work and home, playing different roles. Always so much to do, but so little time. They wished for more hands and speed, and tend to suffer from fatigue. I am one good example. :(


With fatigue, comes signs of bad skin and that's when people start telling you, you look tired and aged. But how to combat that? How to be efficient at work and still look amazing? 



Well, SKIN.ERGETIC is here to save the day!


There are no proper skincare solutions to resolve the signs of fatigue and thus alot of us simply had to live with moisturizers or anti aging formulas, which might not work effectively. And now, the wonderful people of Biotherm has come up with this new product, Skin-ergetic to provide and ultra-effective solution for erasing the visible signs of tired skin!



Thanks to CozyCot and Biotherm, I got the chance to learn more about the product and get to try it before sharing the good news with you guys!




Other bloggers grabbing a shot of the bottle...
I shan't make you guys read so much and so, I've done a video, intro a little of the product, what is it about and how to use it...






This is what's in the box.

Capsule before use.


When the powdered Sulforaphane are all in.


See that there are lesser obvious line? I swear it's nothing manipulate by computer softwares! The product smells fresh and so easily absorbed that you can see the results immediately! Still not convinced? Then check out this video of a comparison on an apple. One's with SKIN.ERGETIC and one's without. Then you will now why I'm sticking to this product!


I've already been using SKIN.ERGETIC Serum for roughly a week now. And I simply love it! My skin's super radiant now and when I go out, little makeup is needed. My face just glow even without the help of hightlighting powder! It's like MAGIC! Such a small bottle can work huge difference for my skin!


Here's some ways how to include SKIN.ERGETIC Serum into your daily routine and also steps as to how to rub the serum and detoxify as it gets absorbed into the skin...



The steps are a little different for day and night.



I'm enticed by it's refreshing, fruity scent and as it has been tested on sensitive skin, 99% natural product, I didn't have to worry much about rashes or break outs.


Thank you Biotherm for the beautiful plant.


Well, the product may be one thing, but it's still best if we could sleep early, eat right and definitely with Skin.ergetic, everyone can look radiant and glowing! Take care ~


SKIN.ERGETIC Serum is retailing at $99 (50ml) at all Biotherm counters in leading department stores and Sephora.



Photobucket



Blog Widget by LinkWithin