Midi Skirt from Cotton On and New Shoes

| |
Just gona do a short update. Midi skirts are so in now and I was so happy to find a leopard print one from Cotton On the other day. It's super versatile and super duper stretchy. Let me show ya what looks I pulled off with it....

This was how I wore it for an event.

Then I wore a t-shirt tucked underneath and added a belt. Well, if I work at Shenton Way, this would be how I go to work?

And last but not least, pull it straight up, lose the top and you are ready for clubbing! Super stretchy right???
Then, there was these 2 other wedges that my daddy got for me. I was out with my family and my platforms gave way. So daddy "sponsored" me these 2 pairs of wedges. We got them at Mondo and we only paid $30+ for the 2 pairs of shoes!



Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars!

I'm totally digging these lace up wedges. Sporty yet chic eh?


XOXO, Christina aka Huney



Blog Widget by LinkWithin