STGCC Promotion - IdN Magazine

| |
Hi Huneybees,

I;m stepping out for Day 2 of STGCC and I wana update a little promotion that I found yesterday and today's the last day to get the special rate, so you guys better hurry down if you are a big fan of IdN Magazines like me.


For those who don't know, IdN Magazines offers the best graphic design ideas for me. It is an international publication for creative publication for creative people - like me, who are on a mission to amplify and unify the design community in Asia-Pacific and other parts of the world. It is devoted to bringing designers from around the globe together to communicate with, learn from and inspire one another. It has truly become what the initials of its title proclaim it to be: an International Designers' Network.


The promo is for 1 year subsciption going for $100 and you will received a Jon Burgerman's "Pens are my Friends", which include his artworks and bonus dvd. IdN will also throw in 2 copies extra of your own choice!

Above is an image of the book and DVD. More details can be found at http://idnworld.com/books/?id=burgerman.

I might just go get the subscription later, partially coz I'm a fan of Jon Burgerman himself. :)
Give me a holler if you see me there k? 



Muahz,
Christina aka Huney


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin