Vote for your Visume Wars Winner

| |
Hi Huneybees,

I bet lots of you have read my previous blog post about PREVVIEW - Asia's First Interactive Video Job Portal. If you havn't, do click on the link to read k?

Don't forget to like there FB page and tweet about Visume Wars!
Anyway, this is about the Visume Wars. Many have posted their Visume - Video Resume to Prevview's website and now it's time for us to vote for our favourite visume and help them land their dream job. For me, I voted for Nur Qamarina Ramli as I thought her visume was pretty creative and she carried herself very well.


What about you? Who would you choose? Hurry go to this link and vote for your favourite visume -->  http://www.prevview.com/visumewars/index.php/user


Muahz,
Christina aka Huney



Blog Widget by LinkWithin