[Tried & Tested] Super Massive Nail Supplies Haul

| |
Hi Huneybees,

I've been going crazy the past week purchasing nail polishes and other supplies. Well, it's the Great Singapore Sale, you can't blame me for buying things right? Let me introduce them one by one.

The first one is this beautiful nail polish from L.A. Girls. I got it $9.00 from Guardian Pharmacy and the Color Addict collection is their multi-dimensional collection that comes in 16 shades. I got "Disorder" as I have very little grey nail polish and guess what, it shines with a gold tinge.



Can you believe it?! With 1 coat and the colours is so 'full'!
You can check out more about the colours at the L.A. Girls website. I'm eyeing on the "Glitter Addict" collection. Not sure when it will be one shelves here....

Then, there's this set by Serena Williams for O.P.I.. I missed the previous set and I was glad I snapped this last one off the shelf.  It consist of a Shimmering bronze pink nail polish - Rally Pretty Pink and a Red Shatter Nail Polish.



On left: Rally Pretty Pink in 2 coats. On Right: Red Shatter on  top of Rally Pretty Pink.
I also got these 3 other nail polishes from Orly. They are more expensive than O.P.I. and this is my first time getting from them. I only got these 3 coz I must say they are pretty rare to find in other brands.

From Left: "Oh! Cabana Boy", "Its Not Rocket Science" and "Here Comes Trouble"
I tried the Red Shatter from O.P.I. on them. Think the pink one works better.
I got these Disney Princess nail stickers. I'm still thinking of how to use them for my nails. :)

I bought the above nail polishes all at different places. The dark blue and gold nail polish on each side is from SaSa at 2 for $5 and the matte orange nail polish from Etude House at 20% discount; dark coral nail polish from Rubi for just $2 and Lime Green by UK Constance Caroll from Mustafa for just $4.90.

Latest Turquoise Shatter from O.P.I., my long awaited Crushed Candy Crackele from China Glaze and the final one is  Polar Ice from China Glaze.
I used the coral nail polish from Rubi and lime green nail polish from UK Constance Caroll as base for this nail art.

As seen above, I have the Etude House's matte orange nail polish on the left. It is better to use at least 3 layers of the nail polish to get a nice thorough layer. As for the middle and last nail, I have the Polar Ice nail polish. The nail in the middle had a beige nail polish as base, whilst the other is just 2 layers of Polar Ice.

The Turquoise Shatter on Orange nail polish.

So candylicious right?!
I know this is a super long blog, the next one will be my last item for this entry. It's Etude House's Matte Nail Top Coat. As the name says, it can transform any colour nail polish to a matte nail polish with a suede, velvety  feel.



I tried it on the dark blue nail polish I got from SaSa. On the left is with matter top coat and on the right is just the nail polish itself. You can the difference and I have to admit, with the matte top coat feeling like suede, I just can't stop rubbing and feeling my nails. Hehehehehehe... :)


Photobucket



Blog Widget by LinkWithin