[Tried & Tested] KATE Eyeshadow CQ

| |
Hi Huneybees,

I have so much to share with everyone. So much to do, so little time. Here's one for starters: The KATE Eyeshadow CQ. It's transparent like crystal and creates a high purity transparent shine to define eyes.



I've recently fell in love with nude / natural makeup. Perhaps, I wana have a change from all the dramatic colours. And this wonderful palette from KATE works amazingly well for me when I wana have clean and stunning looks like model/actress/singer Lena Fujii (藤井リナ) or Hong Kong model, Angelababy.





Notice their eye makeup is mostly brown and kept natural and most of all, there seems to be this sheer shiny feel on the lids? I'm always baffled by this until I bought this eyeshadow palette.

I've pulled out this instructions page from KATE's wbsite to help you guys with the application.


The most important part in using this palette is to apply 'A' all over the lid to get the eyeshadows all tied together, blended nicely with a shimmery feel.

I've tried it out on several occasions and it worked perfectly. Check this out --->

Don't I look like I walked out of ViVi? :X

I love the subtle gradient and shininess.
Works with all every colour contacts that I wear. Tehehe...

You can find KATE at all local WATSONS stores. Do check out their new arrivals and new TV ad at their official website ->> http://www.kate-global.net/en/index.html


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin