Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

| |



Hi Huneybees,


By now I guess everyone would know what this bandanna skull represents right? Yes! Johnny Depp is back in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides!


This time, he has "abandoned" Keira Knightly and the suave Orlando Bloom, got himself a lovely mate, Penélope Cruz. Finally, you can see some romance and sexiness eh? Who can deny it right?  She's THE "Spanish enchantress"!
Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Rob Marshall, “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” captures the fun, adventure and humor that ignited the hit franchise — this time in Disney Digital 3D™.
Photos:  http://facebook.com/AllAboardSG
Photos:  http://facebook.com/AllAboardSG
Photos:  http://facebook.com/AllAboardSG

Johnny Depp returns to his iconic role of Captain Jack Sparrow in an action-packed adventure. Crossing paths with the enigmatic Angelica (Penélope Cruz), he’s not sure if it’s love — or if she’s a ruthless con artist who’s using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. When she forces him aboard the “Queen Anne’s Revenge,” the ship of the legendary pirate Blackbeard (Ian McShane), Jack finds himself on an unexpected adventure in which he doesn’t know whom to fear more: Blackbeard or Angelica, with whom he shares a mysterious past.
Photos:  http://facebook.com/AllAboardSG
Photos:  http://facebook.com/AllAboardSG

The international cast includes franchise vets Geoffrey Rush as the vengeful Captain Hector Barbossa and Kevin R. McNally as Captain Jack’s longtime comrade Joshamee Gibbs, plus Sam Claflin as a stalwart missionary and Astrid Bergès-Frisbey as a mysterious mermaid.




The movie only opens on 19th May 2011, so what can you do other than checking out their official website?


I joined their FB page, jumped on board the Queen Anne's Revenge and completed the "All Aboard" contest.




Then I went on to the "Games & Activites" tab.


There are 3 games to choose from.
I tried all 3 games. They're all pretty interesting and totally a "pirate-y" time! Let's check out the first one, "Skull Creator". Basically, I was given a 3D modeled skull and a set of accessories to add to the skull.


So, I gave it a Captain's hat, some scars, fiery eyes, mustache and earrings. This was how the final piece looked like. And the wonderful creators allowed me to save the skull down for different uses. There's a choice for FB profile, FB gallery, wallpapers for computer desktop, iPads, iPhone, mobile and MSN icon. Cool right?


Then, there's the "Pirate Yourself" game. Like the name suggest, the game allows me to upload a picture of myself and make a pirate of myself! I did a simple video fr you guys to see.


ARRRR! I'm Captain Black Huney Sparrow!
Lastly, is the game that I love the most! "Battle Galleons"! It's in fact the game "Battleship" with a pirate twist. There's quite a bit of action and it's fun to bomb other pirate ships. Hehehehe... Words can describe much, I made a video  of the 2 games I played, but I just couldn't stop. I was playing it all noon. :p


Fun right? Hurry try the games
and don't forget to
Catch Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides movie starting from 19th May 2011 and join the official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook & Twitter page!


Muahz,
Christina aka Huney



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin