[What's New] My Exclusive Moment With Renowned Beauty Influencer PEARYPIE

| |
Hi Huneybees,


It was definitely a super fulfilling day today! Amidst my rushing around for the Singapore Fashion Week 2015, I made a special trip down to Sephora @ ION Orchard in between the runway shows, to meet a renowned Beauty Influencer - PEARYPIE


Amata Jittasaenee aka PEARYPIE is one of my favourite beauty guru. Raised and born from Bangkok, Thailand, this petite sized make-up artist has won my heart with her beauty tips, well edited makeup tutorial videos (every video is like a TV ad!) and she has endorsed tons and tons of beauty brands, she is someone I aspire to be ~~~ 


And on this very day, she is here as TooFaced Lipstick Mafiato meet and greet her fans in Singapore as well as to share her tips with us. I've been a fan of TooFaced since their launch and I would get their products without fail. So imagine, my excitement when I heard that they were bringing PEARYPIE here to Singapore! 



Of course I had to snap more photos with her before I head back to the Fashion Week shows. Stay tuned as I will be sharing more updates! :)


Have a great weekend! :)




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin