Flashback To The Skechers Sundown Festival 2014 Press Conference

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Skechers Sundown Festival 2014 has just wrapped up last night, the 6 hours non-stop mash-up concert went way past over midnight and I'm still on a high from that. But before I share with you the lowdown of it, here's a brief flashback on what went down at the press conference the day before.


Held at the PARKROYAL on Kitchener, the press con saw the appearance of 11 of the performing artists from all over Asia, including Singapore. Home boy ShiGGa Shay said he is proud to join a “mini-United Nations music festival”.

Regina Lin from China
WEAVER from Japan
Chang Chen Yue from Taiwan
Each artiste/group also autographed on specially made Skechers t-shirt, which will be up for auction. Each of them were excited to perform at the music festival and Singaporean food seemed to be a top favourite answer for each of them.


My girlfriends were all going gaga knowing that Korean boyband - CROSS GENE will be in town. Indeed, these 6




It was an amazing time, when one of my favourite Hong Kong artiste - Kate Tsui 徐子珊 was within distance from me. I was busy snapping away with pictures and I swear I was melting there as she spoke in fluent English with her piercing eyes.



Our very own singbird - Olivia Ong also made the time to fly back to Singapore to join the other Asian artistes in preparation for the Skechers Sundown Festival. The full list of performing artistes are as follows:

Full Line-Up featuring 16 music acts:
China – Regina Lin 林琳
Hong Kong – Kate Tsui 徐子珊
India – Kanika Kapoor 
Indonesia – S.O.S
Japan – WEAVER
Korea – CROSS GENE
Malaysia – Shila Amzah, Ocean of Fire
Philippines – PUPIL
Singapore – Olivia Ong, Jeremy Teng 丁文淞,  ShiGGa Shay, FARRAGO
Thailand – Big Ass
Taiwan – Chang Chen Yue 张震岳
Special guest artiste – James Yang 楊永聰

Stay tuned to my blog as I will be updating with the Skechers Sundown Festival happenings! :)
Here's leaving you with the super adorable mascot figurines from one of the participating sponsors - Jabra. Aren't they adorable?! I want one too!

More photos can be viewed at the gallery below....




Photo Gallery by QuickGallery.com



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin