[Tried & Tested] Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I recently received the Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System. It's the first time I'm using a brush to clean my face instead of my hands and I can see the difference in that once I started using. The Olay Cleansing Revolution is said to make waves by bringing to life the efficacy of powerful, yet gentle cleansing. Let me show ya.


In the set, there's the handle and a detachable gentle brush head, with 2 AA batteries and a tube of Olay Skin Renewal CleanserThe batteries are inserted into the bottom of handle, which you rock side to side to remove the battery cover. I assumed this would be easy to do, but I have to say that I was struggling a little with this. The brush head on the other hand is easy to lock into position.

The handle of the device has two buttons; the larger one top turns the device on and off and is also the slower and therefore gentler speed, while the smaller button is the quicker speed, and hence less gentle setting.


The cleaning device cleanses four times better than basic cleansing and with the micro-massaging action cleanses, it will deeply and gently exfoliate your skin to effectively prepare it for your anti-ageing routine. At first I was a little worried about the device scrubbing too hard on my face, but actually with the gentle brushes, I was in fact treated to a facial massage right in my home!

A recent survey conducted by Olay revealed that only 59% of Asian women use a cleanser regularly and 23%, an exfoliator. With this in mind, the Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System has been designed to give women a new fuss-free and effective way to cleanse ageing skin.


So, after applying the Olay Skin Renewal Cleanser on your face (I'm putting more here to show in picture), you start the slightly wet cleansing device all over your face. It's turns in circular motions, 350 times per minutes, reaching the skin’s contours where fingers cannot reach, to gently lift and remove dirt and dead skin from the surface, allowing for a clean, gentle rinse.

The actual Olay Skin Renewal Cleanser is a fine cleanser with extremely fine scrubbing grains in it, in fact, using it with the brush, you barely notice that it is an exfoliator, it is only when you massage it into your face that you realise. 


The cleansing system not only helps cleanse, it also helps exfoliate and even the toughest makeup out there can be removed! However, it is not advisable to use around the eye area and since my makeup is always focused on my eye area, I used it more for cleansing and exfoliate after I remove my makeup the usual conventional way...


My skin is left feeling clean and refreshed every time I use it, prepping the skin to absorb my facial serums and creams faster. I can see the effects of my cream more effectively these days.

All in all, I think that this is an amazing cleansing device which comes at a fantastic price, so if you do not already have a cleaning system, I would recommend it to you!


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin