Hubby Is In Love With Dockers' New Alpha Skinny Collection

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Recently I've been doing quite a bit of shopping. Not for me, but for hubby. He's like my very own Ken Doll, letting me "dress" him up. Hehehehe, actually more of changing his style. Maybe a little too much Huney influence, he's getting more vain and definitely daring with colours too!

So, this day, hearing that Dockers have launched a New Alpha Skinny Collection, I wanted to let my hubby try on. 


Skinny Jeans are a norm for us girls - we want our legs to look slimmer and thus, taller. I have a number of them in my wardrobe and well, who's to say skinnies are only for girls? Guys also want to look slimmer and taller right? That's why they go to gym and slip hidden heels in there shoes right? (o.O)|||



The Dockers New Alpha Skinny Collection comes in 4 colours - Light Blue, Reflecting Pond, Chino and Forged Iron. The colours are so easy to pair with since I was giving hubby a make-over, I told him to try on the Reflecting Pond one. 


It's a dark turquoise colour, and since I was wondering whether to match it with the white polo tee or the orange one, I decided, might as well both! Don't he just look years younger?! *Jealous*


Hubby's review on the new Alpha Skinny:
"It is comfortable and the little stretchy denim material makes it so soft and not so restricting like normal jeans. It's definitely my choice of pants for the weekend when I want to chill out, relax, yet looking polished and chic."
Seen on the mannequin is a checkered shirt with t-shirt as well as the Alpha Skinny in Chino.
Actually, Dockers have been around for more than 25 years and they have been specializing in pants for the men. Be it for work or for casual, they have everything catered for the men under their bright orange roof. Even celebrities like Elvis Presley (Yeah, Thank You Very Much *Elvis Voice*), Chuck Berry, Gore Vidal, Steve McQueen and Paul Newman are fans of Dockers!


And since hubby is at work most of the time, of course, I have to find something formal for him to wear. 


It's so rare to find men in blue pants as they find it hard to match a little too loud for work, but well, with this pairing, I say my hubby looked sharp and ready for a brand new week at work. All you need to do is just tone down the shirt, like in this instance, a white shirt with subtle blue stripes, match it with a pair of black leather shoes, you would be the star of the office.

And at night if you have some events to attend, perhaps fashion events, you can jazz it up with a blue blazer, add a pocket handkerchief, you all suave and smart for the flashing cameras!


So, as you see, at Dockers you can simply find anything for all occasions, you simply have to find the right one to suit you and if you have trouble finding it, the friendly staff is always there to help you and give you suggestions...


Stop procrastinating and get equipped at the Dockers shop. Go ahead and try on the Alpha Skinny. I bet you will love it.

 

Also, don't forget to check out the in-store promotions...

Shirts from $59.90* (U.P $89.90 to $109.90)
Pants at $79.90* (U.P $129.90)
*Minimum 2 pieces


Dockers is located at:
  • 313@somerset #02-37
  • Bugis+ #02-01
  • CityLink Mall #B1-24
  • Jem #02-11
  • Plaza Singapura #03-45
  • Raffles City #01-14
  • Suntec City #01-333/334

Have fun shopping!
Do check out www.facebook.com/DockersSingapore for more information and updates.



Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin