[UPDATED] Have You Visited The New Flagship Store Of Challenger At Bugis Junction Yet?

| |
Hi Huneybees,



When it comes to gadgets, Challenger is always my go-to place to experience and do comparison before purchase and its flagship store at Funan DigitaLife Mall was one of my favourite store to visit until the mall was closed in June 2016 and demolished thereafter.


It was certainly a welcome news when I first heard of the new planned Challenger flagship store in Bugis Junction in late 2016 and boy, time flies and just two days ago, I was invited for a media preview of the actual store at Basement 1!


While the new 14,000 square feet of space at Bugis Junction may be pale in comparison to 53,000 square feet at the former flagship store, the new "integrated retail space" is carefully curated with merchandise, experiential areas and engaging displays, thanks to the data-analytics captured from Hachi.tech
Challenger's lifestyle-shopping website launched a year ago – to understand shoppers’ behavior and transactions online.


Kudos to the collaboration between Challenger and Samsung on the designated area for Galaxy Plus VRcade, a virtual reality arcade where shoppers could truly immersive in the new gaming experience. I'm also very impressed by the first-ever experiential counters for leading drone manufacturers, DJI and Parrot so now I can actually examine those drones close up, something I can't do with a picture I see online.
I'm equally glad to see the return of a brand new Razerzone – designed for gamers by gamers – featuring the latest, most advanced gaming products despite the area isn't as big as before.



All in all, Challenger's new flagship at Basement 1 of Bugis Junction is a great addition to the group's overall portfolio of almost 50 stores across Singapore, which also include the existing Challenger store at Bugis Junction's third floor!

I truly applause Challenger's continuously strive to improve omni-channel retail approach and this is an example of how successful online learnings can be translated offline to engage shoppers meaningfully.



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!




Blog Widget by LinkWithin